Jobs and Careers at the U.S. Medical Management Talent Network
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Medical Director - Kalamazoo, MI
Grace Hospice is a partner of US Medical Management (USMM) and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Grace Hospice presents employees an opportunity to work in a unique healthcare continuum designed with world class patient care in mind.
USMM has developed and manages several allied health properties which assist in the provision of home based primary care and furthers the value and efficiency of house call medicine. These organizations include national leaders in hospice, home care, visiting primary care physicians, a certified laboratory, and diagnostics.
Our program ensures that our patients will spend the final days of their journey in comfort and with dignity. If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a member of the Grace Hospice team may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Medical Director is a hospice employee who is a doctor of medicine or osteopathy who assumes overall responsibility for the medical component of the hospice’s patient care program.
• Is a doctor of medicine or Osteopathy.
• Legally authorized to practice medicine in the state of practice.
• Has mental and physical health necessary to meet the demands of the position.
• Assumes overall responsibility for the medical component of the hospice’s client care program.
• Be responsive to the medical community to assure high quality, appropriate and efficient utilization of hospice services.
• Assist in investigations of important problems in patient care and clinical performance.
• Assist the Agency in the coordination of patient care between clinical staff and patients' attending physicians.
• Acts as the physician representative of the interdisciplinary group (IDG) and/or attending physician to certify and re-certify for subsequent election periods that the patient is terminally ill.
• Participates in the organization’s orientation program.
Santina Gianino, In-House Recruiter
Applicant Tracking System Powered by