Jobs and Careers at the U.S. Medical Management Talent Network
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Physician - W. Cincinnati, Ohio
||Visiting Physicians Association|
We believe care begins and ends in the home. Our organization follows the triple aim while delivering high quality and low cost healthcare to patients. VPA is committed to high quality, patient satisfaction and value-based healthcare. Through quality medicine and compassionate care, our providers are able to ease the burden for patients that are unable to access necessary care in a traditional practice setting due to their health status.
- Over 43 locations in 12 states
- Completed over 5 million house calls in the last decade
- Servicing Ohio families from 9 office locations: Akron, Cleveland East and West, Cincinnati East and West, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo and Youngstown
- 24/7 Care Center support
- The largest ACO dedicated to home based primary care
- Experienced with clinically integrated network (CIN), population health management, and value-based healthcare initiatives
- Best practice protocols including COPD, Pneumonia, CHF, Diabetes, and Chronic Care Management
- Web-based EHR for all clinicians
- Fully implemented compliance, QAPI, infection prevention and control plans
We are currently looking for physicians in the West Cincinnati area to join the VPA team. We offer:
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay
- Income potential of $215,000+
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K with match
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues
- UpToDate for your tablet and phone
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- No nights, No holidays, No hospital rounds
- Minimal call responsibilities
- Average of 10 patients per day
- More quality, face-to-face interaction with patients and families
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator
Learn more about changes we are making in patientsí lives here.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by